Old 04-28-2011, 10:37 PM
Richard Shaw

Default New packager introduction

Hello,

I've been a Fedora user since FC6 and a little RH6 before that. Our
family pretty much uses Fedora exclusively, including my desktop,
MythTV box, and wife's laptop. The wife's laptop can still dual boot
Vista, but she never uses it.

I've been lurking on the devel mailing list for a while but now I'm
officially a Fedora packager, my first package being openCOLLADA[1].

Actually, technically my first package was openshot on RPMFusion and
then shortly thereafter picked up avidemux. If only I knew what I was
signing up for with that one!

I look forward to taking on another couple of packages once I get the
handle on the process and time permits.

Richard

[1] http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/buildinfo?buildID=241319

Old 04-29-2011, 07:13 AM
Hans de Goede

Hi,

On 04/29/2011 12:37 AM, Richard Shaw wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I've been a Fedora user since FC6 and a little RH6 before that. Our
> family pretty much uses Fedora exclusively, including my desktop,
> MythTV box, and wife's laptop. The wife's laptop can still dual boot
> Vista, but she never uses it.
>
> I've been lurking on the devel mailing list for a while but now I'm
> officially a Fedora packager, my first package being openCOLLADA[1].
>
> Actually, technically my first package was openshot on RPMFusion and
> then shortly thereafter picked up avidemux. If only I knew what I was
> signing up for with that one!
>
> I look forward to taking on another couple of packages once I get the
> handle on the process and time permits.

Welcome

Regards,

Hans