Old 04-28-2011, 01:07 PM
Richard Hughes

Default retiring hal-info

In a move that will surprise few, I'm retiring hal-info in devel and
orphaned it in f15. If hal gets blocked for f16, then I'll do the same
for hal-info.

The only thing that requires hal-info is hal, and libmtp-hal.

Richard.

Old 06-12-2011, 01:50 PM
Linus Walleij

2011/4/28 Richard Hughes <hughsient@gmail.com>:

> In a move that will surprise few, I'm retiring hal-info in devel and
> orphaned it in f15. If hal gets blocked for f16, then I'll do the same
> for hal-info.
>
> The only thing that requires hal-info is hal, and libmtp-hal.

Fixed this the other day, sorry for taking so long :-/

Thanks for killing HAL!

Linus Walleij