Old 04-25-2011, 02:28 PM
Dean Mander

Default orphaning getmail-4 package

I'm looking for someone to take ownership of the getmail package.

It's a small but very stable python application with barely any need for interaction.
Nevertheless I can't find the time for it anymore, and if nobody is interested to take over, it will be orphaned.

Regards,
Dean

Old 04-25-2011, 07:09 PM
Ricky Zhou

On 2011-04-25 04:28:56 PM, Dean Mander wrote:
> I'm looking for someone to take ownership of the getmail package.
>
> It's a small but very stable python application with barely any need for
> interaction.
> Nevertheless I can't find the time for it anymore, and if nobody is interested
> to take over, it will be orphaned.
Hi, I use this packge, so I'd be interested in maintaining it. I've
requested ACLs in pkgdb.

Thanks for maintaining it for all this time!
Ricky