-   -   orphaning getmail-4 package (http://www.linux-archive.org/fedora-development/518242-orphaning-getmail-4-package.html)

Dean Mander 04-25-2011 02:28 PM

orphaning getmail-4 package

I'm looking for someone to take ownership of the getmail package.

It's a small but very stable python application with barely any need for interaction.
Nevertheless I can't find the time for it anymore, and if nobody is interested to take over, it will be orphaned.

Regards,
Dean

Ricky Zhou 04-25-2011 07:09 PM

On 2011-04-25 04:28:56 PM, Dean Mander wrote:
> I'm looking for someone to take ownership of the getmail package.
>
> It's a small but very stable python application with barely any need for
> interaction.
> Nevertheless I can't find the time for it anymore, and if nobody is interested
> to take over, it will be orphaned.
Hi, I use this packge, so I'd be interested in maintaining it. I've
requested ACLs in pkgdb.

Thanks for maintaining it for all this time!
Ricky