Old 04-21-2011, 03:40 PM
Paul Johnson

Default xorg-x11 gone squiffy in rawhide?

Hi,

Just done quite a big update to my rawhide box, performed a reboot and have been left without an x server. I thought it was the xserver, so downgraded to 1.10.99.1-2.20110418.fc16, but still the same problem.

I'm getting a segfault at adress 0xb2b4c using the neuveau driver

Help! I'm reduced to using a win7 box!!!!

TTFN

Paul

Old 04-21-2011, 03:45 PM
darrell pfeifer

I had the same problem. I'm using the intel driver.
Backed out xorg to a previous version.
darrell