Old 04-21-2011, 10:25 PM
Kevin Kofler

Default AutoQA: distro congestion?

Christopher Aillon wrote:
> No. Case in point, I just pushed
> https://admin.fedoraproject.org/updates/FEDORA-2011-5635 which has
> autokarma of 3, and only 1 karma point.

Oh, great that this has been fixed! It must have been fixed fairly recently.
Last time I tried, it didn't work. That was one of the things which always
annoyed me about Bodhi.

Kevin Kofler

Old 04-22-2011, 01:57 PM
Kevin Kofler

Christopher Aillon wrote:

> On 04/21/2011 12:11 PM, Kevin Kofler wrote:
>> Actually, that doesn't work. It's one of the many things Bodhi doesn't
>> implement as specified. You have to edit the autokarma down to 1; only
>> then, Bodhi will let you push the update.
>
> No. Case in point, I just pushed
> https://admin.fedoraproject.org/updates/FEDORA-2011-5635 which has
> autokarma of 3, and only 1 karma point.

It's still broken for at least F14 updates with autokarma disabled: I tried
pushing https://admin.fedoraproject.org/updates/git-cola-1.4.3.2-1.fc14 to
stable, which has a karma of +1, and it says "This update has not yet met
the minimum testing requirements defined in the Package Update Acceptance
Criteria" (which is very stupid because I can just set the autokarma to 1
and push it then).

Kevin Kofler

Old 04-22-2011, 01:57 PM
Kevin Kofler