Old 04-14-2011, 12:37 PM
Maxim Burgerhout

Default Fedora 15 Virtualization Test Day -- Thu. April 14th

On Thu, Apr 14, 2011 at 14:00, Justin M. Forbes <jmforbes@linuxtx.org> wrote:
> This is just a reminder that today, April 14 is Fedora Virtualization
> test day. Test plans and more information for the event can be found on
> the Fedora Project Wiki at:
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Test_Day:2011-04-14_Virtualization
>
> IRC for the event on freenode in #fedora-test-day. *Please come lend a
> hand, we can use as many testers as possible. *If you cannot make it
> on Thursday, please feel free to run through test plans as you have
> time,the feedback is still relevant and helps to make Fedora a better
> platform for virtualization.

The testcase pages for Spice seem to be empty. See for example:
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/QA:Testcase_Virtualization_Spice_VirtManager_Setup

Maxim Burgerhout
maxim@wzzrd.com

Old 04-15-2011, 05:27 PM
Marc-André Lureau

Hi

On Thu, Apr 14, 2011 at 2:37 PM, Maxim Burgerhout <maxim@wzzrd.com> wrote:

> The testcase pages for Spice seem to be empty. See for example:
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/QA:Testcase_Virtualization_Spice_VirtManager_Setup

They were moved/rewritten.

See the list here
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Test_Day:2011-04-14_Virtualization#Spice

We welcome your feedback, if you still have time to run a few tests.

regards

--
Marc-André Lureau