Old 04-08-2011, 08:19 AM
Peter Lemenkov

Default Lots of selinux errors in F-15

Hello.
I've got lots of errors from selinux with latest F-15 packages. Is
this a known issue(s)?

http://fpaste.org/Sgf5/

I was even forced to switch to permissive mode.

Also I was very surprised that systemd cannot start avahi-daemon and
rsyslogd (as well as some issues with NFS mounts, but I don't think
that these issues are worth mentioning).

--
With best regards, Peter Lemenkov.

Old 04-08-2011, 08:42 AM
Tomasz Torcz

On Fri, Apr 08, 2011 at 12:19:27PM +0400, Peter Lemenkov wrote:
> Hello.
> I've got lots of errors from selinux with latest F-15 packages. Is
> this a known issue(s)?
>
> http://fpaste.org/Sgf5/
>
> I was even forced to switch to permissive mode.

tcontext=system_ubject_r:file_t:s0

Somehow your files lost labelling (have you booted with
selinux disabled in the past?).
Relabelling should fix you issues.

--
Tomasz Torcz There exists no separation between gods and men:
xmpp: zdzichubg@chrome.pl one blends softly casual into the other.

Old 04-08-2011, 09:09 AM
Peter Lemenkov

2011/4/8 Tomasz Torcz <tomek@pipebreaker.pl>:
> On Fri, Apr 08, 2011 at 12:19:27PM +0400, Peter Lemenkov wrote:
>> Hello.
>> I've got lots of errors from selinux with latest F-15 packages. Is
>> this a known issue(s)?
>>
>> http://fpaste.org/Sgf5/
>>
>> I was even forced to switch to permissive mode.
>>

> tcontext=system_ubject_r:file_t:s0
>
> *Somehow your files lost labelling (have you booted with
> selinux disabled in the past?).
> *Relabelling should fix you issues.

Thanks! It does help me (some issues are gone now).

--
With best regards, Peter Lemenkov.

Old 04-08-2011, 03:59 PM
Adam Williamson

On Fri, 2011-04-08 at 12:19 +0400, Peter Lemenkov wrote:
> Hello.
> I've got lots of errors from selinux with latest F-15 packages. Is
> this a known issue(s)?

You need selinux-policy-3.9.16-13.fc15 , which isn't on most mirrors
yet.
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey