Old 04-07-2011, 09:36 AM
"Chris Jones"

Default Gnome-Shell and F14

Is the final Gnome-Shell going to be made available for
Fedora 14 or solely for Fedora 15?

*

Is yes for F14, what sort of time frame would we be looking
at for availability?

*

*

*

--

PHOTO RESOLUTIONS - Photo - Graphic - Web

*

C and L Jones - Proprietors

*

ABN: 98 317 740 240

WWW: http://photoresolutions.freehostia.com

@: chrisjones@comcen.com.au or
photoresolutions@comcen.com.au

*

Command lines and Linux terminals are my comfort zone!

*

OS: Windows XP************************ OS: Fedora 14

System:* x86******************************** System: Linux
2.6.35.11-83 x86_64