Old 04-06-2011, 03:00 AM
Kevin Kofler

Default GSoC proposal: KDE Plasma Dependency Generation and PackageKit Integration

Hi,

I submitted the first version of a proposal I'd like to work on for GSoC
2011 (as a PhD student at the University of Vienna, Austria, I'm eligible to
participate as a student), implementing an idea proposed by Rex Dieter (who
is also willing to mentor me):

Title: KDE Plasma Dependency Generation and PackageKit Integration

The details (minus phone number) can be found on our wiki:
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Kkofler/GSoC_2011_Proposal

(I had to keep the details hidden from public view on the GSoC site itself
because I really don't want the whole world to see my cellphone number.)

Comments and suggestions welcome.

Kevin Kofler