Old 04-04-2011, 05:55 AM
Pablo Martin-Gomez

Default Is Rawhide dead ?

Hi,

Since the 28th of March, Rawhide get no more updates as the rawhide
report show up (or better said, don't show up) by its disappearance.
The last update I got was a broken NetworkManager and
Empathy/Gnome-Shell ('cos of tp-logger). This have been fix in F15
branched few day ago, why the updates don't appear in rawhide ? I've
manually and successfully updated mine using Koji and the F15 builds.

What's broken ?

Bouska

Old 04-04-2011, 07:35 AM
Thomas Spura