Old 04-02-2011, 04:14 PM
Debarshi Ray

Default Orphaning anjuta, libgdl and champlain

I would like to orphan the following packages:
+ anjuta
+ libgdl
+ libchamplain

Rakesh was already co-maintaining anjuta, so I have already orphaned it in
PackageDB. Please feel free to lend him a hand.

However the other packages need an owner. I will let them go if anyone is
interested.

Cheers,
Debarshi