Old 04-02-2011, 02:12 AM
Kalpa Welivitigoda

Default Create a spin to aid students in education and to help them understand Linux and Fedora better

Hi,

I'm Kalpa Pathum from Sri Lanka. I'm interested in the GSoC project
idea of Fedora Project with the title "Create a spin to aid students
in education and to help them understand Linux and Fedora better".
I've already submitted a proposal[1]. Any comment is highly
appreciated.

Reference
[1] http://www.google-melange.com/gsoc/proposal/review/google/gsoc2011/callkalpa/1

Thanks