Old 04-01-2011, 10:44 AM
Rahul Sundaram

Default Orphaned packages by leigh123linux

Hi

The following have been orphaned by leigh123linux. Sending on his
behalf since his is not subscribed to this list

libdesktop-agnostic, avant-window-navigator, awn-applets-extras,
gmixer, torium and html2text

Rahul

Old 04-01-2011, 11:41 AM
Christoph Wickert

Am Freitag, den 01.04.2011, 16:14 +0530 schrieb Rahul Sundaram:
> The following have been orphaned by leigh123linux. Sending on his
> behalf since his is not subscribed to this list
>
> libdesktop-agnostic, avant-window-navigator, awn-applets-extras,
> gmixer, torium and html2text

gmixer should die I think. It has a lot of bugs and upstream is
unresponsive.

Regards,
Christoph

Old 04-05-2011, 05:20 AM
Adam Williamson

On Fri, 2011-04-01 at 13:41 +0200, Christoph Wickert wrote:
> Am Freitag, den 01.04.2011, 16:14 +0530 schrieb Rahul Sundaram:
> > The following have been orphaned by leigh123linux. Sending on his
> > behalf since his is not subscribed to this list
> >
> > libdesktop-agnostic, avant-window-navigator, awn-applets-extras,
> > gmixer, torium and html2text
>
> gmixer should die I think. It has a lot of bugs and upstream is
> unresponsive.

it's already dead for f15 (which I keep forgetting, so I keep committing
to it, d'oh). It should be maintained for f14 till it goes EOL, though.
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey

Old 04-05-2011, 05:42 AM
"tim.lauridsen@gmail.com"

The following have been orphaned by *leigh123linux. *Sending on his

behalf since his is not subscribed to this list

libdesktop-agnostic, *avant-window-navigator, awn-applets-extras,

gmixer, torium and html2text

Rahul

I have taken*avant-window-navigator & awn-applets-extras
Tim

Old 04-05-2011, 03:57 PM
"tim.lauridsen@gmail.com"

The following have been orphaned by *leigh123linux. *Sending on his

behalf since his is not subscribed to this list

libdesktop-agnostic, *avant-window-navigator, awn-applets-extras,

gmixer, torium and html2text

Rahul

I have taken*avant-window-navigator & awn-applets-extras
Tim

I have taken*libdesktop-agnostic too, as awn depend on it
Tim