Old 04-01-2011, 10:40 AM
"Jˇhann B. Gu­mundsson"

Default What's this /run directory doing on my system and where does it come from?

On 04/01/2011 03:32 AM, Ralf Corsepius wrote:
>> So, now I am a violent crack addicted rapist in your eyes. I am curious
>> > what adjectives you think of next.
> Well, PC prohibits to pronounce what I actually think of your works.

I'm not sure what is the cause for this hatred you seem to have but I'm
pretty sure Lennart had nothing to do with it and taking your
frustration out on him will accomplish nothing.

With the negative responses you have shown you are actively being
disruptive to the community and you are disrespecting not only the works
of those within our community but also the collaboration work which is
being done amongst various distribution in finally agreeing, fixing and
standardising amongst the distribution this long overdo issues.

So please try to be constructive and respectful in your responses.

Thank you.

JBG

Old 04-01-2011, 12:58 PM
Matthew Garrett

On Fri, Apr 01, 2011 at 10:11:14AM +0200, Reindl Harald wrote:
> Am 01.04.2011 05:32, schrieb Ralf Corsepius:
> > Well, PC prohibits to pronounce what I actually think of your works
>
> well, what have you ever done in your poor life?
> please creep away and leave the list fuck in peace!

Please try to stay constructive. Ralf's language and attitude may not be
appropriate - but that doesn't mean that insulting him is acceptable.

--
Matthew Garrett | mjg59@srcf.ucam.org