-   -   Plan for tomorrow's FESCo meeting (2010-12-22) (http://www.linux-archive.org/fedora-development/468183-plan-tomorrows-fesco-meeting-2010-12-22-a.html)

Kevin Fenzi 12-21-2010 09:19 PM

Plan for tomorrow's FESCo meeting (2010-12-22)

Following is the list of topics that will be discussed in the FESCo
meeting tomorrow at 17:30UTC (12:30pm EDT) in #fedora-meeting on
irc.freenode.net. Note that we may not have quorum, so may adjourn early.

Links to all tickets below can be found at:
https://fedorahosted.org/fesco/report/9