Old 12-15-2010, 11:57 AM
"Pavel Alexeev (aka Pahan-Hubbitus)"

Default Broken dependencies: RabbIT

Hello, guys.

I receive quoted message and can't understand doesn't RHEL 6 contain
java?? What I should do with it?

Old 12-15-2010, 12:07 PM
Paul Howarth

On 15/12/10 12:57, Pavel Alexeev (aka Pahan-Hubbitus) wrote:
> Hello, guys.
>
> I receive quoted message and can't understand doesn't RHEL 6 contain
> java?? What I should do with it?
>
> 14.12.2010 21:16, buildsys@fedoraproject.org wrote:
> > RabbIT has broken dependencies in the epel-6 tree:
> > On ppc64:
> > RabbIT-4.1-9.el6.noarch requires java>= 1:1.6.0
> > Please resolve this as soon as possible.

RHEL 6 does contain java... except on ppc64.

Adding a ppc64-only build in EPEL is under consideration on the EPEL list.

Paul.

Old 12-17-2010, 12:06 PM

15.12.2010 16:07, Paul Howarth пишет:
> On 15/12/10 12:57, Pavel Alexeev (aka Pahan-Hubbitus) wrote:
>> Hello, guys.
>>
>> I receive quoted message and can't understand doesn't RHEL 6 contain
>> java?? What I should do with it?
>>
>> 14.12.2010 21:16, buildsys@fedoraproject.org wrote:
>> > RabbIT has broken dependencies in the epel-6 tree:
>> > On ppc64:
>> > RabbIT-4.1-9.el6.noarch requires java>= 1:1.6.0
>> > Please resolve this as soon as possible.
> RHEL 6 does contain java... except on ppc64.
>
> Adding a ppc64-only build in EPEL is under consideration on the EPEL list.
>
> Paul.
Strange, I wasn't seen that. Do you plan post announcements about decision?

--
With best wishes, Pavel Alexeev (aka Pahan-Hubbitus). For fast contact
with me use jabber: Hubbitus@jabber.ru

Old 12-17-2010, 03:35 PM
Kevin Fenzi

On Fri, 17 Dec 2010 16:06:32 +0300
"Pavel Alexeev (aka Pahan-Hubbitus)" <forum@hubbitus.com.ru> wrote:

> 15.12.2010 16:07, Paul Howarth пишет:
> > On 15/12/10 12:57, Pavel Alexeev (aka Pahan-Hubbitus) wrote:
> >> Hello, guys.
> >>
> >> I receive quoted message and can't understand doesn't RHEL 6
> >> contain java?? What I should do with it?

> > RHEL 6 does contain java... except on ppc64.
> >
> > Adding a ppc64-only build in EPEL is under consideration on the
> > EPEL list.
> >
> > Paul.
> Strange, I wasn't seen that. Do you plan post announcements about
> decision?

On the epel-devel list surely. Not sure about anywhere else... we can
try and send out something to devel-announce I guess, but epel-devel
is the place to talk about EPEL devel.

kevin