Old 12-14-2010, 01:14 PM
Gilboa Davara

Default Retired package by mistake - undo?

Hello all,

While the click-frenzy required to take ownership over spring and its
sub packages I mistakably retired spring-maps-default / devel and
spring-install / devel.
I tried to unretire them both, but failed.

Admins, help?

- Gilboa

Old 12-14-2010, 01:18 PM
"Jason L Tibbitts III"

GD> Hello all, While the click-frenzy required to take ownership over
GD> spring and its sub packages I mistakably retired spring-maps-default
GD> / devel and spring-install / devel. I tried to unretire them both,
GD> but failed.

You've found one of the worst ways to reach an admin, of course, but I
happened to notice your message.

I unretired spring-maps-default. I can find no packages named
spring-maps-devel, spring-install or spring-devel in pkgdb.

- J<

Old 12-14-2010, 01:19 PM
"Jason L Tibbitts III"

OK, I found spring-installer and unretired it as well. You should log
into pkgdb and claim both packages as they're currently orphaned.

- J<

Old 12-14-2010, 01:21 PM
Gilboa Davara

On Tue, 2010-12-14 at 08:19 -0600, Jason L Tibbitts III wrote:
> OK, I found spring-installer and unretired it as well. You should log
> into pkgdb and claim both packages as they're currently orphaned.
>
> - J<

Thanks!

- Gilboa

Old 12-15-2010, 02:43 PM
Toshio Kuratomi

On Tue, Dec 14, 2010 at 04:21:35PM +0200, Gilboa Davara wrote:
> On Tue, 2010-12-14 at 08:19 -0600, Jason L Tibbitts III wrote:
> > OK, I found spring-installer and unretired it as well. You should log
> > into pkgdb and claim both packages as they're currently orphaned.
> >
> > - J<
>
> Thanks!

And for reference, the best way to get admin help in the future is by
opening a SCMAdmin request:
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Package_SCM_admin_requests

-Toshio

Old 12-16-2010, 07:02 AM
Gilboa Davara

On Wed, 2010-12-15 at 07:43 -0800, Toshio Kuratomi wrote:
> On Tue, Dec 14, 2010 at 04:21:35PM +0200, Gilboa Davara wrote:
> > On Tue, 2010-12-14 at 08:19 -0600, Jason L Tibbitts III wrote:
> > > OK, I found spring-installer and unretired it as well. You should log
> > > into pkgdb and claim both packages as they're currently orphaned.
> > >
> > > - J<
> >
> > Thanks!
> >
> And for reference, the best way to get admin help in the future is by
> opening a SCMAdmin request:
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Package_SCM_admin_requests
>
> -Toshio

Thanks.