Old 12-09-2010, 09:48 PM
Jesse Keating

Default Orphaning trac-spamfilter-plugin

This plugin did not work as I had hoped it would, and I have no use for
it anymore.

pghmcfc was a co-maintainer, and is welcome to take it over, more
co-maintainers welcome as well.

--
Jesse Keating
Fedora -- Freedom˛ is a feature!

Old 12-17-2010, 02:04 PM
Paul Howarth

On 09/12/10 22:48, Jesse Keating wrote:
> This plugin did not work as I had hoped it would, and I have no use for
> it anymore.
>
> pghmcfc was a co-maintainer, and is welcome to take it over, more
> co-maintainers welcome as well.

After testing the current upstream version on a Rawhide VM, I (pghmcfc)
am happy enough with it so I've taken it. Co-maintainers welcome as always.

Paul.