-   -   Orphaning trac-spamfilter-plugin (http://www.linux-archive.org/fedora-development/463663-orphaning-trac-spamfilter-plugin.html)

Jesse Keating 12-09-2010 09:48 PM

Orphaning trac-spamfilter-plugin

This plugin did not work as I had hoped it would, and I have no use for
it anymore.

pghmcfc was a co-maintainer, and is welcome to take it over, more
co-maintainers welcome as well.

--
Jesse Keating
Fedora -- Freedomē is a feature!

Paul Howarth 12-17-2010 02:04 PM

On 09/12/10 22:48, Jesse Keating wrote:
> This plugin did not work as I had hoped it would, and I have no use for
> it anymore.
>
> pghmcfc was a co-maintainer, and is welcome to take it over, more
> co-maintainers welcome as well.

After testing the current upstream version on a Rawhide VM, I (pghmcfc)
am happy enough with it so I've taken it. Co-maintainers welcome as always.

Paul.