Old 12-09-2010, 08:51 PM
Matt Domsch

Default biosdevname v0.3.3

biosdevname, now version 0.3.3.

I re-added the PCI IRQ Routing Table lookup code. This is used as a
fallback, in the event system BIOS doesn't provide index and label
information in a way we can get at via sysfs, or via reading SMBIOS
directly. This is necessary as quite a few systems I want to
have this feature on do not yet expose this info via SMBIOS, yet the
values in $PIR are perfectly usable for this purpose.

Grab it here:
http://linux.dell.com/files/biosdevname/permalink/biosdevname-0.3.3.tar.gz
http://linux.dell.com/files/biosdevname/permalink/biosdevname-0.3.3.tar.gz.sign
git://linux.dell.com/biosdevname.git

I built this today for Fedora rawhide (will be 15), and I encourage
other distributions to pick it up as well.

shortlog:

Matt Domsch (5):
add back in PCI IRQ Routing Table lookups, as a fallback
add in the pirq.[ch] files too
sort PCI device list, set embedded_index better, use PIRQ info
as a last resort
remove Dell-specific code from make_release.sh
bump version

Thanks,
Matt

--