Plan for tomorrow's FESCo meeting (2010-12-08) NEW TIME
Following is the list of topics that will be discussed in the FESCo
meeting tomorrow at 17:30UTC (12:30pm EDT) in #fedora-meeting on
= Followups =
#topic Updates policy
#351 Create a policy for updates - status report on implementation
#382 Implementing Stable Release Vision
* Adjustments to updates policy: https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Kevin/Updates_Policy_Changes_Ideas_Container
* Need work on stats to see trends with new policy.
* Need to investigate a 'new features' repo setup.
* Need to look at education/enforcement
= New business =
#topic Meeting time
* Will 17:30UTC work moving forward?
#topic #505 FPC guidelines for review
#topic #508 improve the general standard of packagers/maintainers in the distribution.
For more complete details, please visit each individual ticket. The
report of the agenda items can be found at
If you would like to add something to this agenda, you can reply to
this e-mail, file a new ticket at https://fedorahosted.org/fesco,
e-mail me directly, or bring it up at the end of the meeting, during
the open floor topic. Note that added topics may be deferred until
the following meeting.
devel mailing list