FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
» Video Reviews

» Linux Archive

Linux-archive is a website aiming to archive linux email lists and to make them easily accessible for linux users/developers.


» Sponsor

» Partners

» Sponsor

Go Back   Linux Archive > Redhat > Fedora Development

 
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
 
Old 12-07-2010, 03:45 PM
Andreas Tunek
 
Default End of life in bugzilla, how to reopen?

Bug 467267 got this message:

--- Comment #7 from Bug Zapper <triage@lists.fedoraproject.org>
2010-12-05 02:07:18 EST ---

Fedora 12 changed to end-of-life (EOL) status on 2010-12-02. Fedora 12 is
no longer maintained, which means that it will not receive any further
security or bug fix updates. As a result we are closing this bug.

If you can reproduce this bug against a currently maintained version of
Fedora please feel free to reopen this bug against that version.


How do I reopen the bug? Previously in the bug report I stated that
this affects F14 as well (not F13), but I can not change the version.
Do I have to file a new bug?
--
devel mailing list
devel@lists.fedoraproject.org
https://admin.fedoraproject.org/mailman/listinfo/devel
 
Old 12-07-2010, 03:56 PM
Siddhesh Poyarekar
 
Default End of life in bugzilla, how to reopen?

On Tue, Dec 07, 2010 at 05:45:58PM +0100, Andreas Tunek wrote:
> How do I reopen the bug? Previously in the bug report I stated that
> this affects F14 as well (not F13), but I can not change the version.
> Do I have to file a new bug?

I have reopened it for you.

--
Siddhesh
--
devel mailing list
devel@lists.fedoraproject.org
https://admin.fedoraproject.org/mailman/listinfo/devel
 
Old 12-07-2010, 06:39 PM
Andreas Tunek
 
Default End of life in bugzilla, how to reopen?

On Tue, 2010-12-07 at 22:26 +0530, Siddhesh Poyarekar wrote:
> 4 as well (not F13), but I can not change the version.
> > Do I have to file a new bug?
>
> I have reopened i

So what kind of special access do you have to have to bugzilla in order
to change version?

--
devel mailing list
devel@lists.fedoraproject.org
https://admin.fedoraproject.org/mailman/listinfo/devel
 
Old 12-07-2010, 06:48 PM
François Cami
 
Default End of life in bugzilla, how to reopen?

On Tue, Dec 7, 2010 at 8:39 PM, Andreas Tunek <andreas.tunek@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Tue, 2010-12-07 at 22:26 +0530, Siddhesh Poyarekar wrote:
>> 4 as well (not F13), but I can not change the version.
>> > Do I have to file a new bug?
>>
>> I have reopened i
>
> So what kind of special access do you have to have to bugzilla in order
> to change version?

You would need to become a bugzapper for instance.
See http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/BugZappers

François
--
devel mailing list
devel@lists.fedoraproject.org
https://admin.fedoraproject.org/mailman/listinfo/devel
 
Old 12-07-2010, 06:53 PM
Andreas Tunek
 
Default End of life in bugzilla, how to reopen?

On Tue, 2010-12-07 at 20:48 +0100, François Cami wrote:
> On Tue, Dec 7, 2010 at 8:39 PM, Andreas Tunek <andreas.tunek@gmail.com> wrote:
> > On Tue, 2010-12-07 at 22:26 +0530, Siddhesh Poyarekar wrote:
> >> 4 as well (not F13), but I can not change the version.
> >> > Do I have to file a new bug?
> >>
> >> I have reopened i
> >
> > So what kind of special access do you have to have to bugzilla in order
> > to change version?
>
> You would need to become a bugzapper for instance.
> See http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/BugZappers
>
> François

Shouldn't the end of life message reflect that then? It should tell me
to contact a bug zapper to move the bug report.

--
devel mailing list
devel@lists.fedoraproject.org
https://admin.fedoraproject.org/mailman/listinfo/devel
 
Old 12-07-2010, 07:01 PM
François Cami
 
Default End of life in bugzilla, how to reopen?

On Tue, Dec 7, 2010 at 8:53 PM, Andreas Tunek <andreas.tunek@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Tue, 2010-12-07 at 20:48 +0100, François Cami wrote:
>> On Tue, Dec 7, 2010 at 8:39 PM, Andreas Tunek <andreas.tunek@gmail.com> wrote:
>> > On Tue, 2010-12-07 at 22:26 +0530, Siddhesh Poyarekar wrote:
>> >> 4 as well (not F13), but I can not change the version.
>> >> > Do I have to file a new bug?
>> >>
>> >> I have reopened i
>> >
>> > So what kind of special access do you have to have to bugzilla in order
>> > to change version?
>>
>> You would need to become a bugzapper for instance.
>> See http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/BugZappers
>
> Shouldn't the end of life message reflect that then? It should tell me
> to contact a bug zapper to move the bug report.

You could also have cloned the bug against F14. I think you don't need
any special access to do that. Anyway, the bug's reopened, and we
probably need a few logs from you to debug more. I've included
instructions to do so in the bug report.

Cheers

François
--
devel mailing list
devel@lists.fedoraproject.org
https://admin.fedoraproject.org/mailman/listinfo/devel
 
Old 12-14-2010, 01:59 PM
Henrik Nordström
 
Default End of life in bugzilla, how to reopen?

tis 2010-12-07 klockan 20:53 +0100 skrev Andreas Tunek:

> Shouldn't the end of life message reflect that then? It should tell me
> to contact a bug zapper to move the bug report.

I think the reporter can move the bug report as well. At least I have a
memory of doing so on some of the bugs I have filed earlier.

Regards
Henrik

--
devel mailing list
devel@lists.fedoraproject.org
https://admin.fedoraproject.org/mailman/listinfo/devel
 

Thread Tools




All times are GMT. The time now is 06:27 AM.

VBulletin, Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO ©2007, Crawlability, Inc.
Copyright ©2007 - 2008, www.linux-archive.org