Old 12-05-2010, 09:26 AM
Rahul Sundaram

Default Adding a new comps group (WAS A comps group for the Design Suite)

On Fri, Dec 3, 2010 at 10:32 PM, Rich Mattes <richmattes@gmail.com> wrote:

So what exactly is the process for getting a new group into comps?* The wiki[1] indicates that one just needs to consult the devel list for approval.* Over on the Robotics SIG list, we are throwing around the idea of adding a Robotics group to comps.xml, in tandem with our stalled Spin effort for F15.* With or without a Robotics spin, our own comps group would be beneficial: it keeps all of the important packages in one place and lets the community know that we take robotics very seriously.* I think it's in a similar vein as the design suite or the electronics lab, and it's something we can add to our F15 feature page[2].

Post to the list with a patch against comps.*

Rahul