Old 12-03-2010, 05:54 PM
Mamoru Tasaka

Default koji server down?

Hello.

It seems koji is currently down (no hosts seems enabled)
http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/hosts
and many tasks are hanging.

Were there any announcement I may have missed or is the
current status unexpected?

Regards,
Mamoru

Old 12-04-2010, 03:59 AM
Kevin Fenzi

On Sat, 04 Dec 2010 03:54:16 +0900
Mamoru Tasaka <mtasaka@ioa.s.u-tokyo.ac.jp> wrote:

> Hello.
>
> It seems koji is currently down (no hosts seems enabled)
> http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/hosts
> and many tasks are hanging.
>
> Were there any announcement I may have missed or is the
> current status unexpected?

Sorry about that. The builders were going to be updated to rhel6 final,
and all of them got taken out instead of a small group at a time. ;(

We added some back in shortly after that.

Sorry for the trouble.

kevin