FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
» Video Reviews

» Linux Archive

Linux-archive is a website aiming to archive linux email lists and to make them easily accessible for linux users/developers.


» Sponsor

» Partners

» Sponsor

Go Back   Linux Archive > Redhat > Fedora Development

 
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
 
Old 12-03-2010, 01:02 PM
Matthias Clasen
 
Default gtk3 in rawhide

Hey,

I'm sorry that a new gtk3 hit rawhide today without the necessary
rebuilds of dependent packages. You might want to hold off on that until
we get nautilus, evince, gedit, etc rebuilt.


Matthias

--
devel mailing list
devel@lists.fedoraproject.org
https://admin.fedoraproject.org/mailman/listinfo/devel
 
Old 12-03-2010, 09:07 PM
Matej Cepl
 
Default gtk3 in rawhide

Dne 3.12.2010 15:02, Matthias Clasen napsal(a):
> I'm sorry that a new gtk3 hit rawhide today without the necessary
> rebuilds of dependent packages. You might want to hold off on that until
> we get nautilus, evince, gedit, etc rebuilt.

evince, eog, control-center, and rhythmbox are not problem ... they have
been broken in Rawhide for the last couple of weeks anyway

Matěj
--
devel mailing list
devel@lists.fedoraproject.org
https://admin.fedoraproject.org/mailman/listinfo/devel
 
Old 12-03-2010, 09:07 PM
Matej Cepl
 
Default gtk3 in rawhide

Dne 3.12.2010 15:02, Matthias Clasen napsal(a):
> I'm sorry that a new gtk3 hit rawhide today without the necessary
> rebuilds of dependent packages. You might want to hold off on that until
> we get nautilus, evince, gedit, etc rebuilt.

evince, eog, control-center, and rhythmbox are not problem ... they have
been broken in Rawhide for the last couple of weeks anyway

Matěj

--
devel mailing list
devel@lists.fedoraproject.org
https://admin.fedoraproject.org/mailman/listinfo/devel
 
Old 12-03-2010, 09:19 PM
Adam Williamson
 
Default gtk3 in rawhide

On Fri, 2010-12-03 at 23:07 +0100, Matej Cepl wrote:
> Dne 3.12.2010 15:02, Matthias Clasen napsal(a):
> > I'm sorry that a new gtk3 hit rawhide today without the necessary
> > rebuilds of dependent packages. You might want to hold off on that until
> > we get nautilus, evince, gedit, etc rebuilt.
>
> evince, eog, control-center, and rhythmbox are not problem ... they have
> been broken in Rawhide for the last couple of weeks anyway

I don't have any problem with eog, control-center, or Zarafa. Only
Rhythmbox is broken (because it doesn't have a completed, buildable GTK+
3 port yet).
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey
IRC: adamw | Fedora Talk: adamwill AT fedoraproject DOT org
http://www.happyassassin.net

--
devel mailing list
devel@lists.fedoraproject.org
https://admin.fedoraproject.org/mailman/listinfo/devel
 
Old 12-03-2010, 09:19 PM
Adam Williamson
 
Default gtk3 in rawhide

On Fri, 2010-12-03 at 14:19 -0800, Adam Williamson wrote:
> On Fri, 2010-12-03 at 23:07 +0100, Matej Cepl wrote:
> > Dne 3.12.2010 15:02, Matthias Clasen napsal(a):
> > > I'm sorry that a new gtk3 hit rawhide today without the necessary
> > > rebuilds of dependent packages. You might want to hold off on that until
> > > we get nautilus, evince, gedit, etc rebuilt.
> >
> > evince, eog, control-center, and rhythmbox are not problem ... they have
> > been broken in Rawhide for the last couple of weeks anyway
>
> I don't have any problem with eog, control-center, or Zarafa. Only

sigh. typo. I meant Evince not Zarafa. If you're wondering how I can
possibly screw that up, I tested Evince by loading the Zarafa user
manual. =)
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey
IRC: adamw | Fedora Talk: adamwill AT fedoraproject DOT org
http://www.happyassassin.net

--
devel mailing list
devel@lists.fedoraproject.org
https://admin.fedoraproject.org/mailman/listinfo/devel
 
Old 12-04-2010, 08:37 AM
Matej Cepl
 
Default gtk3 in rawhide

Dne 3.12.2010 23:19, Adam Williamson napsal(a):
> sigh. typo. I meant Evince not Zarafa. If you're wondering how I can
> possibly screw that up, I tested Evince by loading the Zarafa user
> manual. =)

Hmm, apparently there are not that many bugs against evince. So, that's
just my personal curse that whenever I run evince I get bugs like

https://bugzilla.redhat.com/show_bug.cgi?id=657609 or
https://bugzilla.redhat.com/show_bug.cgi?id=659937

Oh well. I should pray more, I suppose.

Best,

Matěj

--
devel mailing list
devel@lists.fedoraproject.org
https://admin.fedoraproject.org/mailman/listinfo/devel
 

Thread Tools




All times are GMT. The time now is 07:02 PM.

VBulletin, Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO ©2007, Crawlability, Inc.
Copyright 2007 - 2008, www.linux-archive.org