Old 12-02-2010, 08:49 PM
Kevin Fenzi

Default Fedora 12 End of Life

This announcement is a reminder that as of 2010-12-02, Fedora 12 has
reached its end of life for updates and support. No further updates, including
security updates, will be available for Fedora 12.

Fedora 13 will continue to receive updates until approximately one
month after the release of Fedora 15. The maintenance schedule of
Fedora releases is documented on the Fedora Project wiki:

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Fedora_Release_Life_Cycle#Maintenance_Schedule

Please see http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/DistributionUpgrades for more
information on upgrading to a supported release.

kevin

Old 12-08-2010, 09:27 AM
Kévin Raymond

On Thu, Dec 2, 2010 at 10:49 PM, Kevin Fenzi <kevin@scrye.com> wrote:
> This announcement is a reminder that as of 2010-12-02, Fedora 12 has
> reached its end of life for updates and support. No further updates, including
> security updates, will be available for Fedora 12.
>
> Fedora 13 will continue to receive updates until approximately one
> month after the release of Fedora 15. *The maintenance schedule of
> Fedora releases is documented on the Fedora Project wiki:
>
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Fedora_Release_Life_Cycle#Maintenance_Schedule
>
> Please see http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/DistributionUpgrades for more
> information on upgrading to a supported release.
>
> kevin

Hi there

think the wiki as not been updated accordingly to this announce.
Does anyone could update it[1]?
(I don't know yet how to dynamically add the date)

[1] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/End_of_life

Cheers,

--
Kévin Raymond (shaiton)
GPG-Key: A5BCB3A2

Old 12-08-2010, 09:45 AM
Michael J Gruber

Kévin Raymond venit, vidit, dixit 08.12.2010 11:27:
> On Thu, Dec 2, 2010 at 10:49 PM, Kevin Fenzi <kevin@scrye.com> wrote:
>> This announcement is a reminder that as of 2010-12-02, Fedora 12 has
>> reached its end of life for updates and support. No further updates, including
>> security updates, will be available for Fedora 12.
>>
>> Fedora 13 will continue to receive updates until approximately one
>> month after the release of Fedora 15. The maintenance schedule of
>> Fedora releases is documented on the Fedora Project wiki:
>>
>> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Fedora_Release_Life_Cycle#Maintenance_Schedule
>>
>> Please see http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/DistributionUpgrades for more
>> information on upgrading to a supported release.
>>
>> kevin
>>

> Hi there
>
> think the wiki as not been updated accordingly to this announce.
> Does anyone could update it[1]?

You're right, anyone could
(With a wiki account, that is.)

> (I don't know yet how to dynamically add the date)

?

I've updated it for F12.

Michael