Old 12-02-2010, 03:48 PM
"Nathanael D. Noblet"

Default Valgrind Suppression Files

Hello,

So I'm writing a gstreamer/gtk app and was doing some memory leak
checking. I needed to find the gstreamer suppression file for running
under valgrind. I couldn't find it in any of the rpms and I'm wondering
if package suppression files are ever packaged, if not should they be,
if so where do they go etc... are there any guidelines for this?

--
Nathanael d. Noblet

Old 12-02-2010, 04:16 PM
Tom Callaway

On 12/02/2010 11:48 AM, Nathanael D. Noblet wrote:
> Hello,
>
> So I'm writing a gstreamer/gtk app and was doing some memory leak
> checking. I needed to find the gstreamer suppression file for running
> under valgrind. I couldn't find it in any of the rpms and I'm wondering
> if package suppression files are ever packaged, if not should they be,
> if so where do they go etc... are there any guidelines for this?

I don't think there are any guidelines for this, feel free to propose
something.

~tom

==
Fedora Project