Old 11-30-2010, 08:44 PM
Kevin Fenzi

Default Plan for tomorrow's FESCo meeting (2010-12-01)

Following is the list of topics that will be discussed in the FESCo
meeting tomorrow at 18:30UTC (1:30pm EDT) in #fedora-meeting on
irc.freenode.net.

This meeting will have newly elected Fesco Members as well as outgoing ones.

= Followups =

#topic Updates policy

#351 Create a policy for updates - status report on implementation
https://fedorahosted.org/fesco/ticket/351
#382 Implementing Stable Release Vision
https://fedorahosted.org/fesco/ticket/382

* Adjustments to updates policy: https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Kevin/Updates_Policy_Changes_Ideas_Container
* Need work on stats to see trends with new policy.
* Need to investigate a 'new features' repo setup.
* Need to look at education/enforcement

= New business =

#topic Welcome new members, Thank departing members.

#topic Elect Chair

#topic Meeting time

#topic Fedora 12 EOL (2010-12-02)
https://fedorahosted.org/fesco/ticket/486

#501 Fixing the glibc adobe flash incompatibility
https://fedorahosted.org/fesco/ticket/501

#503 Robotics Spin a Feature?
https://fedorahosted.org/fesco/ticket/503

#504 Which services should be on by default
https://fedorahosted.org/fesco/ticket/504

= Fedora Engineering Services tickets =

https://fedorahosted.org/fedora-engineering-services/report/6

= Open Floor =

For more complete details, please visit each individual ticket. The
report of the agenda items can be found at
https://fedorahosted.org/fesco/report/9

If you would like to add something to this agenda, you can reply to
this e-mail, file a new ticket at https://fedorahosted.org/fesco,
e-mail me directly, or bring it up at the end of the meeting, during
the open floor topic. Note that added topics may be deferred until
the following meeting.

kevin

Old 12-01-2010, 03:38 PM
Steven Parrish

On Tue, Nov 30, 2010 at 4:44 PM, Kevin Fenzi <kevin@scrye.com> wrote:
> Following is the list of topics that will be discussed in the FESCo
> meeting tomorrow at 18:30UTC (1:30pm EDT) in #fedora-meeting on
> irc.freenode.net.
>
> This meeting will have newly elected Fesco Members as well as outgoing ones.
>
> = Followups =
>
> #topic Updates policy
>
> #351 Create a policy for updates - status report on implementation
> https://fedorahosted.org/fesco/ticket/351
> #382 Implementing Stable Release Vision
> https://fedorahosted.org/fesco/ticket/382
>
> * Adjustments to updates policy: https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Kevin/Updates_Policy_Changes_Ideas_Container
> * Need work on stats to see trends with new policy.
> * Need to investigate a 'new features' repo setup.
> * Need to look at education/enforcement
>
> = New business =
>
> #topic Welcome new members, Thank departing members.
>
> #topic Elect Chair
>
> #topic Meeting time
>
> #topic Fedora 12 EOL (2010-12-02)
> https://fedorahosted.org/fesco/ticket/486
>
> #501 Fixing the glibc adobe flash incompatibility
> https://fedorahosted.org/fesco/ticket/501
>
> #503 Robotics Spin a Feature?
> https://fedorahosted.org/fesco/ticket/503
>
> #504 Which services should be on by default
> https://fedorahosted.org/fesco/ticket/504
>
> = Fedora Engineering Services tickets =
>
> https://fedorahosted.org/fedora-engineering-services/report/6
>
> = Open Floor =
>
> For more complete details, please visit each individual ticket. *The
> report of the agenda items can be found at
> https://fedorahosted.org/fesco/report/9
>
> If you would like to add something to this agenda, you can reply to
> this e-mail, file a new ticket at https://fedorahosted.org/fesco,
> e-mail me directly, or bring it up at the end of the meeting, during
> the open floor topic. Note that added topics may be deferred until
> the following meeting.
>
> kevin

I might be late or miss out entirely Have a meeting at work that
conflicts today.

Steven

Old 12-01-2010, 05:21 PM
Toshio Kuratomi

On Wed, Dec 01, 2010 at 11:38:05AM -0500, Steven Parrish wrote:

> > If you would like to add something to this agenda, you can reply to
> > this e-mail, file a new ticket at https://fedorahosted.org/fesco,
> > e-mail me directly, or bring it up at the end of the meeting, during
> > the open floor topic. Note that added topics may be deferred until
> > the following meeting.

FPC met this morning and asked that the non-unanimous decisions from this
meeting be presented to fesco for review:

https://fedorahosted.org/fesco/ticket/505

-Toshio