Old 11-30-2010, 06:08 PM
Josep Sanz

Default Released 2 projects (SaltOS and RhinOS) under GPL-3.0

Hi.

I send this email to inform you that we have released under GPL-3.0 two projects:

- SaltOS: is an ERP / CRM / Management Suite, ideal for freelancers and SMEs.

- RhinOS: is a solution to have a professional website, ideal for any web project.

You can find more information at http://www.ws3.es

I would like to suggest these programs (especially SaltOS) as tools to be included in the Fedora distribution. What do we do? Where do we contact?

We remain at your disposal for any clarification or suggestion.

Josep Sanz.

Old 11-30-2010, 07:04 PM
William Lima

Hello Sanz,

Take a look at:

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/How_to_get_sponsored_into_the_packager_group

and

irc://irc.freenode.net/fedora-devel

On Tue, Nov 30, 2010 at 5:08 PM, Josep Sanz <josep.sanz@ws3.es> wrote:

> Hi.
>
> I send this email to inform you that we have released under GPL-3.0 two projects:
>
> - SaltOS: is an ERP / CRM / Management Suite, ideal for freelancers and SMEs.
>
> - RhinOS: is a solution to have a professional website, ideal for any web project.
>
> You can find more information at http://www.ws3.es
>
> I would like to suggest these programs (especially SaltOS) as tools to be included in the Fedora distribution. What do we do? Where do we contact?
>
> We remain at your disposal for any clarification or suggestion.
>
> Josep Sanz.

cya

Old 12-01-2010, 01:08 AM
Ryan Rix

Also look at http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/ISV_Welcome if you're
interested in more of an ISV point of view. Not sure if the ISV sig is
still active, but there are enough people who care that we can find you
some place

Old 12-01-2010, 06:50 AM
"Pavel Alexeev (aka Pahan-Hubbitus)"

Hello, Josep.

I have looked at SaltOS and found it very nice on first glance. As
in sphere of my interests CRM, ERP and groupware solutions I think I
can look to it and help in packaging. But before we can start. In
SaltOS distributive now bundled many libs and foreign software, what
is strongly forbidden in Fedora - [1], [2]. Do you ready start work
to separate them and use system versions?

[1] http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Packaging:No_Bundled_Libraries

[2] http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Packaging/Guidelines#Bundling_of_multiple_projects

Old 04-18-2011, 09:51 PM
Josep Sanz

Hi Pavel.

I want to continue with packaging SaltOS to the Fedora distribution. Do you can help me with this task??? now, I have already done the package. You can download from the download section of saltos.net. and my asks are:

- In your email, you speak about the libraries and the needed requeriments to separate it from the core package???

- It's correct the package that I'm building???

- How can I send this builded package to the fedora repos???

Thanks in advance.

Josep.

--

Josep Sanz Campderrós

The SaltOS & RhinOS projects

http://www.saltos.net

Old 04-19-2011, 08:58 AM
"Pavel Alexeev (aka Pahan-Hubbitus)"

Hello, Josep.

I want to continue with packaging SaltOS to the Fedora
distribution. Do you can help me with this task??? now, I have
already done the package. You can download from the download
section of saltos.net. and my asks are:

- In your email, you speak about the libraries and the needed
requeriments to separate it from the core package???

Yes, I speak about it and have not still got answer on question.
With bundled libraries you can't add your software in Fedora. It
will bee stop issue on review stage.

- It's correct the package that I'm building???

It will be checked on review process by reviewer. And I sink I'll
can do something of that. But if you want himself add it and
maintain, you also must became sponsored maintainer first [1].
Unfortunately I can't help on it as I do not sponsor.

- How can I send this builded package to the fedora repos???

Follow [2]

Thanks in advance.

Josep.

[1] http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/PackageMaintainers/HowToGetSponsored