Old 11-30-2010, 02:09 PM
"Gabriel L. Somlo"

Default orphaning aumix

I've stopped using aumix a while ago -- it needs snd-mixer-oss.ko to
work, which no longer gets loaded by default. I loved the layout (much
cooler than alsamixer), and while I would prefer something with a
similar look and feel to do what pavucontrol does right now, I don't
have the spare cycles to hack it up myself. So, I guess it's time to
say goodbye to an old friend, and put it up for adoption/retirement.

Regards,
--Gabriel