-   -   partial offload for bnx2i (http://www.linux-archive.org/fedora-development/458930-partial-offload-bnx2i.html)

Ales Kozumplik 11-29-2010 01:37 PM

partial offload for bnx2i

Hi,

after elaborate experimenting, reading and failing I have a patchset and
this is the Anaconda part. Combined with the new libiscsi one can log
into the target specified in the firmware of his bnx2i card and utilize
its partial offload capabilities for transfers.

I'd like to have it in soon, especially the first patch that pulls
drivers and the extra daemon into the image so I can verify it works soon.

The important part is the libiscsi change but I don't think that anyone
is interested in that (or ping me).

Ales