Old 11-27-2010, 09:54 AM
"lakshminaras2002@gmail.com"

Default gnome-guitar in f14?

Hello,
There is no gnome-guitar package in f14. Previous releases do have it. Any reasons why it has not been rebuilt for f14?
Thanks,

--
Regards
Lakshmi Narasimhan T V

Old 11-27-2010, 09:56 AM
François Cami

On Sat, Nov 27, 2010 at 11:54 AM, lakshminaras2002@gmail.com
<lakshminaras2002@gmail.com> wrote:
> There is no gnome-guitar package in f14. Previous releases do have it. Any
> reasons why it has not been rebuilt for f14?

Because it was orphaned and no one picked it up.
https://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/devel/2010-August/140539.html

See also https://admin.fedoraproject.org/pkgdb/acls/name/gnome-guitar

Cheers

François

Old 11-28-2010, 11:57 AM
"lakshminaras2002@gmail.com"

I would like to take up gnome-guitar package.
The last update happened in October 2009. According to the wiki, it would be necessary to submit the package for re-review.* Please confirm whether my understanding is correct.

Thanks

Old 11-28-2010, 01:41 PM
Christoph Wickert

Am Sonntag, den 28.11.2010, 18:27 +0530 schrieb
lakshminaras2002@gmail.com:
> I would like to take up gnome-guitar package.
> The last update happened in October 2009. According to the wiki, it
> would be necessary to submit the package for re-review. Please
> confirm whether my understanding is correct.

This is correct.

Regards,
Christoph