Old 11-26-2010, 11:51 AM
Jiri Moskovcak

Default orphaning licq

I'm no longer interested in this package, so I'm going to orphan in it.
IMHO there is not much users anyway, so how about removing it entirely?

Jirka

Old 11-26-2010, 10:15 PM
François Cami

On Fri, Nov 26, 2010 at 1:51 PM, Jiri Moskovcak <jmoskovc@redhat.com> wrote:
> I'm no longer interested in this package, so I'm going to orphan in it.
> IMHO there is not much users anyway, so how about removing it entirely?

I'd like to take it if you orphan it, if you don't mind.

François

Old 11-29-2010, 09:04 AM
Jiri Moskovcak

On 11/27/2010 12:15 AM, François Cami wrote:
> On Fri, Nov 26, 2010 at 1:51 PM, Jiri Moskovcak<jmoskovc@redhat.com> wrote:
>> I'm no longer interested in this package, so I'm going to orphan in it.
>> IMHO there is not much users anyway, so how about removing it entirely?
>
> I'd like to take it if you orphan it, if you don't mind.

I've released the ownership, feel free to take it.

J.

Old 11-29-2010, 05:59 PM
François Cami

On Mon, Nov 29, 2010 at 11:04 AM, Jiri Moskovcak <jmoskovc@redhat.com> wrote:
> On 11/27/2010 12:15 AM, François Cami wrote:
>>
>> On Fri, Nov 26, 2010 at 1:51 PM, Jiri Moskovcak<jmoskovc@redhat.com>
>> *wrote:
>>>
>>> I'm no longer interested in this package, so I'm going to orphan in it.
>>> IMHO there is not much users anyway, so how about removing it entirely?
>>
>> I'd like to take it if you orphan it, if you don't mind.
>>

> I've released the ownership, feel free to take it.

Taken, thank you.
You might want to remove yourself from bugzilla CCs

François