Old 11-23-2010, 07:05 PM
Kevin Fenzi

Default Plan for tomorrow's FESCo meeting (2010-11-24)

Following is the list of topics that will be discussed in the FESCo
meeting tomorrow at 18:30UTC (1:30pm EDT) in #fedora-meeting on
irc.freenode.net.

= Followups =

#topic Updates policy

#351 Create a policy for updates - status report on implementation
https://fedorahosted.org/fesco/ticket/351
#382 Implementing Stable Release Vision
https://fedorahosted.org/fesco/ticket/382

* Discuss ideas for adjusting policy
* Need work on stats to see trends with new policy.
* Need to investigate a 'new features' repo setup.
* Need to look at education/enforcement

= New business =

#topic #503 Robotics Spin a Feature?
https://fedorahosted.org/fesco/ticket/503

= Fedora Engineering Services tickets =

https://fedorahosted.org/fedora-engineering-services/report/6

= Open Floor =

For more complete details, please visit each individual ticket. The
report of the agenda items can be found at
https://fedorahosted.org/fesco/report/9

If you would like to add something to this agenda, you can reply to
this e-mail, file a new ticket at https://fedorahosted.org/fesco,
e-mail me directly, or bring it up at the end of the meeting, during
the open floor topic. Note that added topics may be deferred until
the following meeting.

kevin

Old 11-23-2010, 11:30 PM
Adam Jackson

On Tue, 2010-11-23 at 13:05 -0700, Kevin Fenzi wrote:
> Following is the list of topics that will be discussed in the FESCo
> meeting tomorrow at 18:30UTC (1:30pm EDT) in #fedora-meeting on
> irc.freenode.net.

I'm not going to be able to make this, I'll be on the road for
Thanksgiving.

- ajax

Old 11-24-2010, 12:37 AM
Bill Nottingham

Adam Jackson (ajax@redhat.com) said:
> On Tue, 2010-11-23 at 13:05 -0700, Kevin Fenzi wrote:
> > Following is the list of topics that will be discussed in the FESCo
> > meeting tomorrow at 18:30UTC (1:30pm EDT) in #fedora-meeting on
> > irc.freenode.net.
>
> I'm not going to be able to make this, I'll be on the road for
> Thanksgiving.

I am highly unlikely to make it, for similar reasons.

Bill

Old 11-24-2010, 11:50 AM
Steven Parrish

On Tue, Nov 23, 2010 at 8:37 PM, Bill Nottingham <notting@redhat.com> wrote:
> Adam Jackson (ajax@redhat.com) said:
>> On Tue, 2010-11-23 at 13:05 -0700, Kevin Fenzi wrote:
>> > Following is the list of topics that will be discussed in the FESCo
>> > meeting tomorrow at 18:30UTC (1:30pm EDT) in #fedora-meeting on
>> > irc.freenode.net.
>>
>> I'm not going to be able to make this, I'll be on the road for
>> Thanksgiving.
>
> I am highly unlikely to make it, for similar reasons.
>
> Bill

I will be on the road as well.

Steven