Old 11-23-2010, 03:21 PM
"Jason L Tibbitts III"

Default Appeal to finish the change in maintainer for the openjpeg package.

AH> Someone with that right permissions need to change who maintains the
AH> openjpeg package in Fedora.

It has two comaintainers, so I don't really see what the issue is.

I went ahead and gave those comaintainers approveacls permission on the
Fedora branches so they can add other committers if they desire.

- J<

Old 11-23-2010, 09:48 PM
Adam Hough

On Tue, Nov 23, 2010 at 10:21 AM, Jason L Tibbitts III <tibbs@math.uh.edu> wrote:

AH> Someone with that right permissions need to change who maintains the

AH> openjpeg package in Fedora.

It has two comaintainers, so I don't really see what the issue is.

I went ahead and gave those comaintainers approveacls permission on the

Fedora branches so they can add other committers if they desire.

*- J<

Thank you, I think that should help prevent this situation in the future for this package.

The issue was that the patch that was applied in a special build of 1.3.9.1 that fixed the crash was never pushed out to the repositories. *I had to complain on the mailing list in an*admittedly horribly worded message complaining that the current maintainers had not pushed out a fix for the issue yet. *I had though the issue was resolved until I got a Bug Zapper message saying that the bug was still open. *I would suggest that one of the co-maintainers add*Tom Lane as a*committer since he is the person maintaining openjpeg in Redhat Enterprise.

- Adam Hough

*