Old 11-22-2010, 12:23 PM
Stanislav Ochotnicky

Default Packages with wrong pom filenames

My recent work on Maven 3 showed that we have quite a few packages in
tree that incorrectly use add_to_maven_depmap macro.

That is especially true to installing pom files. Therefore I created
additional rpmlint check[1] to verify correct placement of pom file as
advertised in add_to_maven_depmap. I run this check on all rawhide
packages and it came up with a list of 47 packages that have problems
with this [2].

I will be filing bugs against these packages and going through them and
fixing pom filenames as I go, but if you want to help out...fix them
before I catch up :-)

[1] http://rpmlint.zarb.org/cgi-bin/trac.cgi/ticket/193
[2] http://sochotni.fedorapeople.org/bad-pom-filename

PGP: 71A1677C