Old 11-18-2010, 03:14 PM
Kyle McMartin

Default FESCo Election IRC Town Hall Transcript

On Tue, Nov 16, 2010 at 12:31:58PM -0500, Kyle McMartin wrote:
> A summary and the irc log will be posted and linked from the wiki after
> the discussion, if you're unable to watch it live.

The IRC logs of the discussion are available at:

http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-townhall/2010-11-18/fesco-townhall.2010-11-18-15.02.log.html

I'll be making an edited transcript available (I'll link it from the
wiki[1]) which should be a little easier to read, in the next day or so.

Thanks to our candidates, and to all who attended and submitted
questions.

regards,
Kyle M.
1. https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Elections