Old 11-16-2010, 06:38 PM
Kevin Fenzi

Default Plan for tomorrow's FESCo meeting (2010-11-17)

Following is the list of topics that will be discussed in the FESCo
meeting tomorrow at 18:30UTC (1:30pm EDT) in #fedora-meeting on
irc.freenode.net.

= Followups =

#topic Updates policy

#351 Create a policy for updates - status report on implementation
https://fedorahosted.org/fesco/ticket/351
#382 Implementing Stable Release Vision
https://fedorahosted.org/fesco/ticket/382

* F12 critical path/update testing issues. (does it matter this close to EOL?)
* Need work on stats to see trends with new policy.
* Need to investigate a 'new features' repo setup.
* Need to look at education/enforcement

= New business =

#topic #493 Hatari update exception request

#topic #494 F15Feature: BoxGrinder - http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Features/BoxGrinder
https://fedorahosted.org/fesco/ticket/494

#topic #495 F15Feature: CloudFS - http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Features/CloudFS
https://fedorahosted.org/fesco/ticket/495

#topic #496 F15Feature: ConsistentNetworkDeviceNaming - http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Features/ConsistentNetworkDeviceNaming
https://fedorahosted.org/fesco/ticket/496

#topic #497 F15Feature: Gnome3 - http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Features/Gnome3
https://fedorahosted.org/fesco/ticket/497

#topic #498 F15Feature: LessFS - http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Features/LessFS
https://fedorahosted.org/fesco/ticket/498

#topic #499 F15Feature: Ocaml3.12 - http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Features/OCaml3.12
https://fedorahosted.org/fesco/ticket/499

#topic #500 F15Feature: Xfce48 - http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Features/Xfce48
https://fedorahosted.org/fesco/ticket/500

= Fedora Engineering Services tickets =

https://fedorahosted.org/fedora-engineering-services/report/6

= Open Floor =

For more complete details, please visit each individual ticket. The
report of the agenda items can be found at
https://fedorahosted.org/fesco/report/9

If you would like to add something to this agenda, you can reply to
this e-mail, file a new ticket at https://fedorahosted.org/fesco,
e-mail me directly, or bring it up at the end of the meeting, during
the open floor topic. Note that added topics may be deferred until
the following meeting.

kevin

Old 11-17-2010, 03:32 AM
Matt Domsch

On Tue, Nov 16, 2010 at 12:38:28PM -0700, Kevin Fenzi wrote:
> #topic #496 F15Feature: ConsistentNetworkDeviceNaming - http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Features/ConsistentNetworkDeviceNaming
> https://fedorahosted.org/fesco/ticket/496

I have several conflicts with the FESCo meeting time tomorrow where
this will be discussed. I tried to make the feature page as complete
as possible. There are clearly some details to be worked out yet,
like the exact bikesheding name for onboard devices, but I would hope
the committee could review recognizing that's only an implementation
detail, not central to the feature.

Thanks,
Matt

--