Old 11-16-2010, 04:15 PM
Joel

Default Milmeister Mass-Orphaning Request

Paul Howarth <paul <at> city-fan.org> writes:
> Gérard already said he was amenable to other people taking over his
> packages:
>
> http://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/devel/2010-July/138375.html

So does that mean that his packages can now be orphaned?

Joel

Old 11-16-2010, 05:12 PM
"Richard W.M. Jones"

On Tue, Nov 16, 2010 at 05:15:03PM +0000, Joel wrote:
> > Michel Alexandre Salim <salimma <at> fedoraproject.org> wrote:
> >> We might need a mass-orphaning if Gérard cannot
> >> continue his Fedora work anymore.
>
> Paul Howarth <paul <at> city-fan.org> writes:
> > Gérard already said he was amenable to other people taking over his
> > packages:
> >
> > http://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/devel/2010-July/138375.html
>
> So does that mean that his packages can now be orphaned?

which are these one ...

https://admin.fedoraproject.org/pkgdb/users/packages/gemi

I will take ocaml* and unison*.

Rich.

http://et.redhat.com/~rjones/virt-top

Old 11-16-2010, 05:26 PM
Peter Lemenkov

2010/11/16 Richard W.M. Jones <rjones@redhat.com>:

>> Paul Howarth <paul <at> city-fan.org> writes:
>> > Gérard already said he was amenable to other people taking over his
>> > packages:
>> >
>> > http://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/devel/2010-July/138375.html
>>
>> So does that mean that his packages can now be orphaned?

> which are these one ...
>
> https://admin.fedoraproject.org/pkgdb/users/packages/gemi
>
> I will take ocaml* and unison*.

I took his erlang-related (erlang.erlang-esdl, wings) stuff already.
As for compat-erlang, I believe that we should remove it from Rawhide
entirely.

--
With best regards, Peter Lemenkov.

Old 11-16-2010, 05:29 PM
"Jason L Tibbitts III"

RWMJ> I will take ocaml* and unison*.

I have orphaned them; feel free to take ownership.

- J<

Old 11-16-2010, 06:00 PM
"Richard W.M. Jones"

On Tue, Nov 16, 2010 at 12:29:09PM -0600, Jason L Tibbitts III wrote:

> RWMJ> I will take ocaml* and unison*.
>
> I have orphaned them; feel free to take ownership.

Done, thanks.

Rich.

software inside the virtual machine. Supports Linux and Windows.
http://et.redhat.com/~rjones/virt-df/

Old 11-16-2010, 07:33 PM
François Cami

On Tue, Nov 16, 2010 at 7:12 PM, Richard W.M. Jones <rjones@redhat.com> wrote:

>> Paul Howarth <paul <at> city-fan.org> writes:
>> > Gérard already said he was amenable to other people taking over his
>> > packages:
>> >
>> > http://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/devel/2010-July/138375.html
>>
>> So does that mean that his packages can now be orphaned?
>
> which are these one ...
>
> https://admin.fedoraproject.org/pkgdb/users/packages/gemi

If supercyper and fab are OK with that, I'd like to take scons.

François

Old 11-17-2010, 03:04 AM
Jerry James

On Tue, Nov 16, 2010 at 11:12 AM, Richard W.M. Jones <rjones@redhat.com> wrote:
> which are these one ...
>
> https://admin.fedoraproject.org/pkgdb/users/packages/gemi
>
> I will take ocaml* and unison*.
>
> Rich.

I'm already comaintainer on clisp and ecl. I can take those if nobody
else has a burning desire to do so.
--
Jerry James
http://www.jamezone.org/

Old 11-18-2010, 09:46 AM
Petr Pisar

On 2010-11-16, Richard W.M. Jones <rjones@redhat.com> wrote:

>> Paul Howarth <paul <at> city-fan.org> writes:
>> > Gérard already said he was amenable to other people taking over his
>> > packages:
>> >
>> > http://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/devel/2010-July/138375.html
>>
>> So does that mean that his packages can now be orphaned?
>
> which are these one ...
>
> https://admin.fedoraproject.org/pkgdb/users/packages/gemi

I can take: pl, yap.

-- Petr

Old 11-18-2010, 12:37 PM
"Jason L Tibbitts III"

PP> I can take: pl, yap.

They should be orphaned in pkgdb; you'll need to log in and take
ownership.

- J<

Old 11-18-2010, 08:20 PM
Björn Persson

Jason L Tibbitts III wrote:
> They should be orphaned in pkgdb; you'll need to log in and take
> ownership.

I took GtkAda. I've been the de facto maintainer for some time anyway.

Björn Persson