Old 11-15-2010, 06:18 PM
Will Woods

Default Fedora 15, new and exciting plans (NoDefaultLVM)

On Mon, 2010-11-15 at 13:02 +0100, Milan Broz wrote:
> On 11/14/2010 12:41 AM, Richard W.M. Jones wrote:
>
> >> 1. http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Features/NoDefaultLVM
>
> Info on this page is completely obsolete!

Yes. Note the prominent line reading:

* Last updated: December 17, 2008

The information was current and correct then.

It's pretty disappointing that this entire thread happened without
anyone bothering to correct the wiki page, or even add comments to the
Talk page. Alas.

Please use the Talk page to outline requirements, recommendations,
reasoning, etc. Rough sketches are OK. Just, jeez, make a little effort.
Actually *tell me* what you want/need/think.

-w