Old 11-13-2010, 05:50 PM
Ian Weller

Default orphaning a bunch of packages

Hi all,

I haven't had the time to even look at these packages and keep them up
to date, so I'm orphaning them. Please take them if they are important
to you

Many of these have either dead/slow upstreams, or I'm too dead/slow to
update them in time.

ezstream
gnome-gmail-notifier
irclog2html
lordsawar
odfpy
python-flickrapi
python-mwlib
python-transitfeed
rsstool
wordpress-plugin-add-to-any
wordpress-plugin-add-to-any-subscribe

--
Ian Weller <ian@ianweller.org>

Old 11-13-2010, 07:28 PM
Bruno Wolff III

On Sat, Nov 13, 2010 at 12:50:51 -0600,
Ian Weller <ian@ianweller.org> wrote:

> lordsawar

I'll take this one, but help is welcome. It looks like it is uptodate
now and upstream had a release this past summer. I am also interested in
the topic.

Old 11-14-2010, 01:37 AM
Matt Domsch

On Sat, Nov 13, 2010 at 12:50:51PM -0600, Ian Weller wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I haven't had the time to even look at these packages and keep them up
> to date, so I'm orphaning them. Please take them if they are important
> to you
>
> Many of these have either dead/slow upstreams, or I'm too dead/slow to
> update them in time.
>
> irclog2html

I think Fedora Infrastructure uses this for zodbot logs, yes? I've
used it for Town Hall log postings predating zodbot. I or someone in
FI should take it if it's actively used...

--
Matt Domsch
Technology Strategist

Old 11-14-2010, 02:44 AM
Matt Domsch

On Sat, Nov 13, 2010 at 08:37:19PM -0600, Matt Domsch wrote:
> On Sat, Nov 13, 2010 at 12:50:51PM -0600, Ian Weller wrote:
> > Hi all,
> >
> > I haven't had the time to even look at these packages and keep them up
> > to date, so I'm orphaning them. Please take them if they are important
> > to you
> >
> > Many of these have either dead/slow upstreams, or I'm too dead/slow to
> > update them in time.
> >
> > irclog2html
>
> I think Fedora Infrastructure uses this for zodbot logs, yes? I've
> used it for Town Hall log postings predating zodbot. I or someone in
> FI should take it if it's actively used...

supybot-meetbot, which is what we use these days for zodbot, does its
own log creation, not using irclog2html. I withdraw my offer to take
this then.

Thanks,
Matt

--
Matt Domsch
Technology Strategist

Old 11-15-2010, 11:27 AM
Petr Pisar

On 2010-11-13, Ian Weller <ian@ianweller.org> wrote:

> I haven't had the time to even look at these packages and keep them up
> to date, so I'm orphaning them. Please take them if they are important
> to you

[...]
> ezstream

I'll take this one.