Old 11-12-2010, 12:58 PM
nodata

Default GNU Parallel

I've searched with yum, through bugzilla, and using koji. I can't find it.

Is GNU Parallel not in Fedora?
http://www.gnu.org/software/parallel/

I can't find a review request.

nd

Old 11-12-2010, 06:18 PM
Neal Becker

nodata wrote:

> I've searched with yum, through bugzilla, and using koji. I can't find it.
>
> Is GNU Parallel not in Fedora?
> http://www.gnu.org/software/parallel/
>
> I can't find a review request.
>
> nd

Isn't it part of moreutils?

Old 11-12-2010, 07:02 PM
nodata

On 12/11/10 20:18, Neal Becker wrote:
> nodata wrote:
>
>> I've searched with yum, through bugzilla, and using koji. I can't find it.
>>
>> Is GNU Parallel not in Fedora?
>> http://www.gnu.org/software/parallel/
>>
>> I can't find a review request.
>>
>> nd
>
> Isn't it part of moreutils?

AHA! Thanks I swear yum provides didn't show it, but there it is -
thanks.

Old 11-12-2010, 07:07 PM
Ricky Zhou

On 2010-11-12 09:02:40 PM, nodata wrote:
> On 12/11/10 20:18, Neal Becker wrote:
> > nodata wrote:
> >
> >> I've searched with yum, through bugzilla, and using koji. I can't find it.
> >>
> >> Is GNU Parallel not in Fedora?
> >> http://www.gnu.org/software/parallel/
> >>
> >> I can't find a review request.
> >>
> >> nd
> >
> > Isn't it part of moreutils?
I think the version in moreutils is different from the GNU one, which
looks like we've just found ourselves another pathname conflict :-)

Thanks,
Ricky