Old 11-10-2010, 04:52 PM
"jeff@ocjtech.us"

Default gnome-shell and panel applets

Is there a replacement in the gnome-shell world for panel applets? In
particular I'm a heavy user of SSH Menu (for accessing network gear
and Linux servers over SSH) and Remmina (for accessing Windows
servers). Without something having something similar under
gnome-shell I'm going to have to go back to metacity even though I
like many of the new features of gnome-shell.

--
Jeff Ollie

Old 11-10-2010, 06:15 PM
Bastien Nocera

On Wed, 2010-11-10 at 11:52 -0600, jeff@ocjtech.us wrote:
> Is there a replacement in the gnome-shell world for panel applets? In
> particular I'm a heavy user of SSH Menu (for accessing network gear
> and Linux servers over SSH) and Remmina (for accessing Windows
> servers). Without something having something similar under
> gnome-shell I'm going to have to go back to metacity even though I
> like many of the new features of gnome-shell.

Probably best to discuss that upstream.