Old 11-09-2010, 06:32 AM
Rudolf Kastl

Default request for intel driver update in rawhide

Hello,

I wanted to point out that about a month and a half ago intel released
a new driver version 2.13.0. Could we please have an update in
rawhide?

kind regards,
Rudolf Kastl

Old 11-09-2010, 12:43 PM
"Jason L Tibbitts III"

RK> Hello, I wanted to point out that about a month and a half ago intel
RK> released a new driver version 2.13.0. Could we please have an update
RK> in rawhide?

Currently rawhide seems to be at 2.13.901, a development version past
the one you are requesting.

- J<

Old 11-09-2010, 12:43 PM
"Jason L Tibbitts III"

Old 11-09-2010, 12:55 PM
Rudolf Kastl

2010/11/9 Jason L Tibbitts III <tibbs@math.uh.edu>:

> RK> Hello, I wanted to point out that about a month and a half ago intel
> RK> released a new driver version 2.13.0. Could we please have an update
> RK> in rawhide?
>
> Currently rawhide seems to be at 2.13.901, a development version past
> the one you are requesting.

not really: http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/packageinfo?packageID=7794

guess you pulled that somewhere else.

kind regards,
Rudolf Kastl

Old 11-09-2010, 01:00 PM
"Jason L Tibbitts III"

RK> http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/packageinfo?packageID=7794
RK> guess you pulled that somewhere else.

fedpkg co xorg-x11-drv-intel; less xorg-x11-drv-intel/*spec

- J<

Old 11-09-2010, 01:18 PM
Adam Jackson

On Tue, 2010-11-09 at 08:00 -0600, Jason L Tibbitts III wrote:

> RK> http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/packageinfo?packageID=7794
> RK> guess you pulled that somewhere else.
>
> fedpkg co xorg-x11-drv-intel; less xorg-x11-drv-intel/*spec

2.13.901 wasn't built yet because it required waiting for a libdrm
update. Should have that pushed out today.

- ajax

Old 11-09-2010, 01:25 PM
Rudolf Kastl

2010/11/9 Adam Jackson <ajax@redhat.com>:

>> RK> http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/packageinfo?packageID=7794
>> RK> guess you pulled that somewhere else.
>>
>> fedpkg co xorg-x11-drv-intel; less xorg-x11-drv-intel/*spec
>
> 2.13.901 wasn't built yet because it required waiting for a libdrm
> update. *Should have that pushed out today.
>
> - ajax

thanks ajax!

kind regards,
Rudolf Kastl