Old 10-27-2010, 04:20 PM
MichaƂ Piotrowski

Default who broke fedoraproject.org usability?

Hi,

I visited fedoraproject.org site to visit "Fedora Project Wiki". Where
is the link to the wiki? It's in page footer. Fedora wiki is
_important_ source of information (is the only place known to me where
I can find a link to the page when I can find a link to systemd git
repo url ) link should be visible.

In any case, a new page looks very nice and modern

Regards,
Michal