-   -   Taking ownership of haddock (http://www.linux-archive.org/fedora-development/444826-taking-ownership-haddock.html)

"lakshminaras2002@gmail.com" 10-27-2010 02:45 PM

Taking ownership of haddock

Hello,
I intend to take ownership of haddock package. It is required for one other package(leksah, an IDE for Haskell) that I am planning to submit.
--
Lakshmi Narasimhan

Jens Petersen 11-01-2010 04:55 AM

----- lakshminaras2002@gmail.com wrote:

> I intend to take ownership of haddock package. It is required for one other package (leksah, an IDE for Haskell) that I am planning to submit.
Yes, I think that is fine.
You will need to submit haddock for package review since it has been retired from Fedora for a whileand then after approval - you can make SCM Change Request to take ownershipof the retired package.
Jens