Old 10-26-2010, 07:36 PM
Kevin Fenzi

Default Plan for tomorrow's FESCo meeting (2010-10-26) NEW TIME!

Following is the list of topics that will be discussed in the FESCo
meeting tomorrow at 18:30UTC (2:30pm EDT) in #fedora-meeting on
irc.freenode.net.

= Followups =

#topic Updates policy

#351 Create a policy for updates - status report on implementation
https://fedorahosted.org/fesco/ticket/351
#382 Implementing Stable Release Vision
https://fedorahosted.org/fesco/ticket/382

* Need work on stats to see trends with new policy.
* Need to investigate a 'new features' repo setup.
* Need to look at enforcement

= New business =

#416 Set EOL Date For Fedora 12
https://fedorahosted.org/fesco/ticket/416

* Since F14 was pushed out a week, should we move EOL for F12 as well?

Elections coming up.

* Note that FESCo (and FAMSCo and Board) elections are coming up.

= Fedora Engineering Services tickets =

https://fedorahosted.org/fedora-engineering-services/report/6

= Open Floor =

For more complete details, please visit each individual ticket. The
report of the agenda items can be found at
https://fedorahosted.org/fesco/report/9

If you would like to add something to this agenda, you can reply to
this e-mail, file a new ticket at https://fedorahosted.org/fesco,
e-mail me directly, or bring it up at the end of the meeting, during
the open floor topic. Note that added topics may be deferred until
the following meeting.

kevin

Old 10-26-2010, 11:30 PM
John Poelstra

Kevin Fenzi said the following on 10/26/2010 12:36 PM Pacific Time:
> Following is the list of topics that will be discussed in the FESCo
> meeting tomorrow at 18:30UTC (2:30pm EDT) in #fedora-meeting on
> irc.freenode.net.
>
> = Followups =
>
> #topic Updates policy
>
> #351 Create a policy for updates - status report on implementation
> https://fedorahosted.org/fesco/ticket/351
> #382 Implementing Stable Release Vision
> https://fedorahosted.org/fesco/ticket/382
>
> * Need work on stats to see trends with new policy.
> * Need to investigate a 'new features' repo setup.
> * Need to look at enforcement
>
> = New business =
>
> #416 Set EOL Date For Fedora 12
> https://fedorahosted.org/fesco/ticket/416
>
> * Since F14 was pushed out a week, should we move EOL for F12 as well?
>
> Elections coming up.
>
> * Note that FESCo (and FAMSCo and Board) elections are coming up.
>
> = Fedora Engineering Services tickets =
>
> https://fedorahosted.org/fedora-engineering-services/report/6
>
> = Open Floor =
>
> For more complete details, please visit each individual ticket. The
> report of the agenda items can be found at
> https://fedorahosted.org/fesco/report/9
>
> If you would like to add something to this agenda, you can reply to
> this e-mail, file a new ticket at https://fedorahosted.org/fesco,
> e-mail me directly, or bring it up at the end of the meeting, during
> the open floor topic. Note that added topics may be deferred until
> the following meeting.
>
> kevin

We have some Fedora 15 features too.

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Category:FeatureReadyForFesco

John

Old 10-27-2010, 03:28 PM
Toshio Kuratomi

On Tue, Oct 26, 2010 at 01:36:13PM -0600, Kevin Fenzi wrote:

> If you would like to add something to this agenda, you can reply to
> this e-mail, file a new ticket at https://fedorahosted.org/fesco,
> e-mail me directly, or bring it up at the end of the meeting, during
> the open floor topic. Note that added topics may be deferred until
> the following meeting.

https://fedorahosted.org/rel-eng/ticket/4224

Note: I'm just an informed outsider in this. I'm CC'ing jnovy, jdieter,
and jkeating to this email to be sure they're aware.

-Toshio