-   -   Nant and boo in rawhide + rebuilds (http://www.linux-archive.org/fedora-development/443630-nant-boo-rawhide-rebuilds.html)

"Paul F. Johnson" 10-24-2010 10:03 AM

Nant and boo in rawhide + rebuilds

Hi,

Okay, mono-2.8 has now hit rawhide and there will be quite a lot that
will need rebuilding. Most of the time it will be just a case of pushing
a rebuild, but some packages will need attention (especially if they
rely on .NET-1.1 code - it has gone in 2.8)

I've pushed a pile of things, but anything relying on Nant or boo will
need to wait a short while. Problem is that for Nant and boo, the
current versions in rawhide will not just rebuild so will need updating.
While I have builds here, there is a problem with nant which needs
fixing (I'm toying with the fixes here).

Any problems with rebuilds, feel free to push them this way.

TTFN

Paul
--
Vertraue mir, ich weiss, was ich mache...