Old 10-19-2010, 04:00 PM
Jaroslav Reznik

Default KDE-SIG meeting report (42/2010)

This is a report of the weekly KDE-SIG-Meeting with a summary of the
topics that were discussed. If you want to add a comment please reply
to this email or add it to the related meeting page.

= Weekly KDE Summary =

Week: 42/2010

Time: 2010-10-19 14:00 UTC

Meeting page: https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/SIGs/KDE/Meetings/2010-10-19

Meeting minutes: http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-meeting/2010-10-19/kde-
sig.2010-10-19-14.02.html

Meeting log: http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-meeting/2010-10-19/kde-
sig.2010-10-19-14.02.log.html

= Participants =
* JaroslavReznik
* KevinKofler
* LukasTinkl
* RexDieter
* ThanNgo
* ThomasJanssen
* RadekNovacek

= Agenda =
topics to discuss:
* final report for F14
* status of KDE 4.5.x and Qt 4.7 for F13

= Summary =
final report for F14

* Desktop Validation test F14TC1 [1] passed, except
o QA:Testcase_desktop_error_checks: SELinux error - fixed now
o QA:Testcase_desktop_menus
+ #643838 - papeli crash, due to another Qt/Cirrus bug
+ #643835 - polkit-kde fail - fixed now
* polkit-kde-auth-agent seems to be still crashing
o AGREED': remove from KDE blocker as we don't have steps to reproduce
it
o jreznik and rnovacek to work on improving polkit-qt

status of KDE 4.5.x and Qt 4.7 for F13

* rdieter informs that new qt 4.7.1 is right around the corner (rumors)
* do we want to push kde 4.5.2 together with qt 4.7?
o jreznik to prepare a devel-announce post to publicize our intentions
regarding kde/qt update in f13
+ in case of no objections against pushing qt from other qt apps
maintainers we will update it together
+ it seems kde 4.5.x works very well with qt 4.7 as kde-unstable
contains this combination
* rdieter to setup dist-f13-kde target
* ltinkl, rdieter and jreznik likes waffles

= Next Meeting =

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/SIGs/KDE/Meetings/2010-10-26

= Links =
[1] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Test_Results:Fedora_14_Final_TC1_Desktop